The ability to open a safe without drilling or damage of any kind is the crowning achievement for the professional Safe Technician. Learn how to open U.L. listed Group 2 combination locks through the use of touch, sight, sound, and mind in this ground breaking class. Forget about graphs and complicated dialing sequences. This class enables you to understand the lock in a way few people do. The result is the ability to understand exactly what is happening inside the lock at any time.
In addition to Group 2 locks, we also now cover techniques for some Group 1 locks, as well as the basics of straight tailpiece manipulation.
Note: The student should have a very good understanding of safe lock basics before taking this class. You should already be completely comfortable with dialing and changing combinations before enrolling.
The following is covered in detail:
- Review of wheel action.
- Determining the number of wheels in a lock.
- Determining dialing sequence.
- How to quickly open any 3 wheel lock where only 2 of the numbers are known - without knowing how to manipulate!
- How to open a combination lock without ever counting a single turn of the dial
- How to determine the combination of a lock through "back dialing"
- How to detect small differences in contact point variation - without graphs or magnifiers.
- How to determine which wheel is "reading".
- Tips that will increase your opening success rate
Do you need this class? Test yourself with these questions:
- Can you already find one number of a lock through manipulation, but then get "lost"?
- Would you like to increase your profit on safe opening jobs?
- Would you like to toss out all the books and graphs you've tried in the past and develop a genuine understanding of manipulation?
- Would you like to be able to tell within a few minutes whether a lock is worth spending time on?
- Would you like to greatly increase your diagnostic skills?